Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

Makes no sense honestly. Kaido doesnt just let you stick around. He either kills you or you join his crew. If youre not in need of him he kills you/lets you die.
This is a death fitting for him. Betrayed by his own "buddy" and killed. Totally sudden and in no fight. Very dishonorable and fitting for his character.
considering we got back-story about him abd you know oda loves to resurrect his dead characters.

They can. Look at marco. He can still use his healing affect while hes in human form. Chapter 909. I still think he should be dead tho.
Yeah, I said generally speaking. Generally we don't see secondary powers anyway, though it may be possible for base Kaido to Boro breath or something. Orochi being able to survive depends on having more heads, but he wasn't in a state of having more heads. It's like if Page One could just eat that punch with dino toughness in his human form.

With all fairness, Kata was pretty much the main focus for the last 40 chapters of WCI and was treated as such in terms of being an obstacle. King will have more screentime and focus, but he's not Luffys opponent, so of course King isn't going to have the same presence as Kata in that regard.
King has potential to be cool
Tho kata needed 1 chapter while after 60 kings still has less character than all the all star and tobiroppo

Well, the normies living in the cities of Wano were indoctrinated to think Orochi was the hero that saved Wano from the evil Oden ending their isolation. Maybe he says “fuck it, if I can’t have Wano, no one can!” and starts torching it or something.

If he survives and can get away from Onigashima.

Yeah, Akainu was basically saying “Kuzan isn’t a Marine, don’t pay too much attention to him! He’s not doing anything fishy guys for reals!”
You think Orochi actually dead?

Yeah, pretty certain that Orochi is still alive given he is an 8 headed snake. Sure, he was in base. But Oda will use this excuse anyways.

Also thanks for proving sword lethality. Kaido who isn't proficient with the sword, nor used Haki. If sword fights always were like this, where swordsmen chop off limbs or heads.
:smithnie:

To execute someone in front of the public you have to behead that person. I mean, Kaido could also smash on Orochi's head with his club and making it a bloody paste but how much guarantied it is? Also, beheading Orochi's head was gore enough, smashing it into a bloody paste would be much more gore.

Cutting someone's head is the most efficient way to kill him whilst Orochi could still survive a lethal club blow; the sword's lethality was more necessary.
He cut his head off because Orochi abilities in lore is to grow heads back. If he clubbed him, he would of been KO badly. Yall forgetting mythical Zoans have special abilities.

Luffy is a Haki prodigy, and it didn’t take him days to learn advanced CoA lol. He learned it very quickly but just trained for days. Old Man Hyou said it himself, advanced CoA is not a remarkable power at all and is very common in Wano lol. Meanwhile like Rayleigh said, only the most powerful people in the world know FS. It’s no wonder Zoro’s advanced CoA training is already being nullified by Gifters lol.

If I recall, it was you who tagged me in this thread mentioning Katakuri who is not even in Wano lol. Trying to distract from Zoro’s shortcomings? Don’t worry, it won’t be long before Zoro reaches the Power Ceiling for Swordsmen (Vista Level/YC5)

He is preparing to be the next captain of his crew while King is preparing to defend his rank from Sasaki and Zoro is trying to surpass Crab Shoulders lol.
Wrong, Advanced form, the one that Luffy does to the collar isn't common in Wano. Only the 2nd level.

Status
Not open for further replies.