[FNZ] Role Madness Round 08: Tokyo Ghoul

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

I like to talk about Queen for a second. She has gone COMPLETELY off the radar after making a comment about Bo vs TAC being WvW. She dropped off the map, went off a cliff, decided to become an astronaut, and go to outer space. Point is, she hasn't done anything ever since then. While that hot, spicy take was good enough to bump her into my town core, it's her only take in this whole 24-hour span and that is appalling.

Lump in her in with the baddies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I like to talk about Queen for a second. She has gone COMPLETELY off the radar after making a comment about Bo vs TAC being WvW. She dropped off the map, went off a cliff, decided to become an astronaut, and go to outer space. Point is, she hasn't done anything ever since then. While that hot, spicy take was good enough to bump her into my town core, it's her only take in this whole 24-hour span and that is appalling.

Yeah, she’s currently jockeying for position with Bogard at the top of my list (with Sera right behind them and Don Da after that).

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman

finally somebody is susing Queen. Everyone keeps ignoring her.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

What does two scum arguing achieve ? Is it supposed to alleviate both of them ? That seems awfully high risk strategy for day 1.

D

Dragomir

What does two scum arguing achieve ? Is it supposed to alleviate both of them ? That seems awfully high risk strategy for day 1.
It's to distance each other so in case one gets lynched, the other will look better from it. Distancing is common between scums and it's the optimal strategy, but ain't no way in hell Bo and TAC are trying to distance. That much is clear. It's other they're flat out bussing or are just both town or different alignments. Both being mafia is unlikely.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
finally somebody is susing Queen. Everyone keeps ignoring her.
Still have five pages to go, and Queen has yet to fully explain why she’s the only one who sees Bogard vs TAC as scum against scum...seems like she’s trying to avoid suspicion herself by casting aspersions on BOTH of them instead of just one.
1. I prefer no lynch simply because, while I have several suspicions I can expand on in a bit, nothing is concrete enough to kill somebody. I understand this could allow a mafia/SK to possibly move unencumbered on the first night, but it’s not like townies can’t do anything to try and stop them. That said, we still have a full 24 hours...if new shit comes to light that’s more substantial than what I’ve seen so far, I’m willing to reverse this stance.

2. Bogard remains my biggest sus for reasons I’ve already stated multiple times; Queen is my second sus, I just don’t like how she’s the only one saying Bo vs TAC is scum against scum without much of a basis; Don Da’s comments on inactive players was weird, and he’s basically just been deflecting ever since. Still got a couple of pages to go, but that’s where I’m at.

N

Noctis

Vote Count

Voters

Dragomir > Kiwipom > Finalbeta > Celestia
Bogard > TheAncientCenturion
Seraphoenix > NeutralWatcher
NeutralWatcher > Seraphoenix
Reborn > Celestia

Votes

Celestia - 2
NeutralWatcher - 1
Seraphoenix - 1
TheAncientCenturion -

Non Voters

Don DaSlayer
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
Finalbeta
Queen
TheAncientCenturion
Celestia
Cinera
Rej
Kiwipom
playa4321
All_Red
Jew D. Boy
HA001
RayanOO
Yo Tan Wa

@Queen I still don’t trust you from the last game you fooled me
i did what i was supposed to do, this is a different game
get over it and stop deflecting
@Queen has this post changed your opinion on the Bogard vs TAC situation?
you make better points than I did, but I still wouldn't consider a scum vs scum situation as impossible
Still have five pages to go, and Queen has yet to fully explain why she’s the only one who sees Bogard vs TAC as scum against scum...seems like she’s trying to avoid suspicion herself by casting aspersions on BOTH of them instead of just one.
me being the only one who believes bogard vs tac was scum vs scum makes me sus? you should be more suspicious of the people (you are one of them) who just keep repeating the points that the most experienced players made over and over

ffs I went to sleep and we still have 24 hours to discuss so no need to have me as scum because I took some hours to answer the posts

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Actually, upon further review, I think Sera WAS just asking if NW sussed Bogard for a lynch vote...although the way he said it is VERY misleading.
Even though I haven't read everything I see there is a lynch vote. Has Neutral sussed Bogard for this? He was adamant last game that a Lynch D1 is sus.
He said he saw A lynch vote, then immediately asked if Neutral sussed Bogard for THIS...doesn’t imply that Neutral cast the vote; it does imply that Neutral would have reason to sus Bogard for voting. Again, using the last game as a basis for theories in this game seems like a mistake, but it doesn’t automatically make Sera sus to me now that I’ve read this more closely.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
i did what i was supposed to do, this is a different game
get over it and stop deflecting

you make better points than I did, but I still wouldn't consider a scum vs scum situation as impossible

me being the only one who believes bogard vs tac was scum vs scum makes me sus? you should be more suspicious of the people (you are one of them) who just keep repeating the points that the most experienced players made over and over

ffs I went to sleep and we still have 24 hours to discuss so no need to have me as scum because I took some hours to answer the posts
I’m not basing my sus of Bogard on anything that other people said; I watched him go after TAC right out of the gate, a tactic that immediately raises my suspicions whenever someone does it. Your assertion that they could both be scum IS possible, but if that’s the case, you have yet to explain why. Most of us sus one or the other; therefore, you need to make clear why you’re the only person who sees them both as bad.

I’m not basing my sus of Bogard on anything that other people said; I watched him go after TAC right out of the gate, a tactic that immediately raises my suspicions whenever someone does it. Your assertion that they could both be scum IS possible, but if that’s the case, you have yet to explain why. Most of us sus one or the other; therefore, you need to make clear why you’re the only person who sees them both as bad.
I already explained myself
bogard's reaction to tac's "mistake" was over the top, then he just voted tac and left
tac brought up shit that happened last game. why? tac complained when people did this last game, but now he is using that "strategy" just to save his ass
everything here smells fishy, it seems to me like they are just acting
and the only result of the scene they are making will be: if one of them flip scum, everyone will just assume the other one is a confirmed town, that's too convenient for mafia
read my posts before pointing fingers at me.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I already explained myself

read my posts before pointing fingers at me.
Fair enough; I still disagree that TAC was scummy purely for the fact that Bogard sussed him right away. We’re leaning too heavily on previous games in general, and even though Bo wasn’t privy to the last one, he’s making similar mistakes that cost us dearly in that round.

Status
Not open for further replies.