Flower > QueenEmilia > Poison
MangoSenpai > Krogothwolf > QueenEmilia > Poison
Jew D. Boy > QueenEmilia > Poison
Krogothwolf > QueenEmilia
T-Pein > Poison
Rheanael > QueenEmilia > Poison
Finalbeta > QueenEmilia
Ratchet > Poison
Lindltaylor > Poison > QueenEmilia > ...
Poison > QueenEmilia
Marimo_420 > Poison
Alibaba > Poison

Votes

Poison - 8
QueenEmilia - 3
Flower - 1

Non-Voters

Vote count may not reflect the actual value. Let me know if I made any mistakes.
Vote Lynch Scumilia.
Vote Lynch Emilia @Noctis @AL sama
vote lynch @QueenEmilia
[Vote lynch Poison]
Vote Lynch Poison
Vote Lynch:Queen Emilia
Unvote @Noctis @AL sama
Vote Lynch Poison @Noctis .
VOTE LYNCH POISON @Noctis @AL sama
Vote Lynch Poison @Noctis

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Another thing, I don‘t really think the 2 Gents, 2 Ladies theory is correct. Midnight flipped Izaya Orihara who didn‘t have a Lover in the series iirc. In fact, he helped tearing people apart. But we know from Lanji‘s role that Town should have Lovers.

So basically:

Town: Lovers, couples which are together.

Mafia: Characters who destroy love.

That would be my guess.
I was thinking this as well. I had to go check Izaya's wiki too and made sure he didn't have a lover lol. I'm glad someone shares my thought process here.

Vote Lynch Poison @Noctis @AL sama

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
The remaining 3 scums have to be in these players:
Ratchet, Flower, Emilia, Poison, Krogo and
Where on Earth are you getting this from?????
If you think somebody is getting blamed for something, then you think or know that the people blamed for a lynch are Town.
Not true, it simply means you think the one who is blaming others doesn't share a scum team with them. Though even then, you could argue they are both scum, both on the same Mafia team, and prioritising one scum role over another. It really isn't as cut and dry as you are insisting it is.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
How much time do we have left?
2 hours left or something.

Where on Earth are you getting this from?????
From this post below:
This is my thought process just so that townies know what I'm working with:

So we lost 5 players (Fuji, Lanji, Usopp, Midnight and Light) and we have 13 remaining (Ratchet, FLower, Mango, JDB, Emilia, Poison, Beta, T-pein, Marimo, Krogo, Rhea, Alibaba and Me)

Midnight eventually went after usopp and JDB on day 1 when light was asking him who he suspects. He then named 3 more names (Poison, Lanji and Flower) but refused to cast a vote on them. From this I assumed that JDB is town, because midnight tried to suspect him very early on in day 1 and I don't believe scummates would do that so early.

I town read Mango because of what I said earlier about his read on midnight. For Alibaba I have personal reasons. And T-pein honestly just looks town to me lol. He agrees with Beta and Beta wanted to go for Midnight's lynch.

So that's 5 town reads from me. From discussing more with Emilia I'm town reading her too and Rhea looks fine to me for now. She also voted Midnight without much resistance.

Among Ratchet, Flower, Marimo, Krogo and Poison. Poison looks the worst to me. Flower and Ratchet are my other town reads.

So that would mean, Marimo, Krogo and Poison are all scum lmaoo. Either my reads are fucked like crazy or they're correct. Meaning that the mafia team is only composed of gentlemen and no ladies.

So you can see that I am very much confused. Any input is appreciated.
So if I don't town read Emilia (I am town reading her now though) . Then among you 6, 3 scum remain. But honestly this is all from my reads and some crazy tinfoil that mafia is only composed of gentlemen.

I'm open to any thoughts or suggestions tbh. I literally ask for any inputs at the bottom.

2 hours left or something.

From this post below:

So if I don't town read Emilia (I am town reading her now though) . Then among you 6, 3 scum remain. But honestly this is all from my reads and some crazy tinfoil that mafia is only composed of gentlemen.

I'm open to any thoughts or suggestions tbh. I literally ask for any inputs at the bottom.

I dont like what I am seeing.
This Poison is too easy.

N

Noctis

Final Vote Count

Voters

QueenEmilia > Flower
Flower > QueenEmilia > Poison
MangoSenpai > Krogothwolf > QueenEmilia > Poison
Jew D. Boy > QueenEmilia > Poison
Krogothwolf > QueenEmilia > Poison
T-Pein > Poison
Rheanael > QueenEmilia > Poison
Finalbeta > QueenEmilia
Ratchet > Poison
Lindltaylor > Poison > QueenEmilia > Poison
Poison > QueenEmilia
Marimo_420 > Poison
Alibaba > Poison

Votes

Poison - 10
QueenEmilia - 2
Flower - 1

Non-Voters

Vote count may not reflect the actual value.
Vote Lynch Scumilia.
vote lynch @QueenEmilia
[Vote lynch Poison]
Vote Lynch Poison
Vote Lynch:Queen Emilia
Unvote @Noctis @AL sama
Vote Lynch Poison @Noctis .
VOTE LYNCH POISON @Noctis @AL sama
Vote Lynch Poison @Noctis

N

Noctis

@Poison [Arima Kousei] has been lynched
You are Arima Kousei

“Everything you say and do...it all sparkles so brightly. It's too blinding for me, and I end up closing my eyes.”​

[Passive - Void] - There is a void inside Arima left by his desire to perform again. As such he's immune to the first kill that it is targeted for, but will die immediately if ever targeted by any type of ability.

[Active - Supportive] - Arima is a very kind person who always thinks the best for others. As such during the night, he may choose a player and boost their defenses. He will protect them from a regular kill.

[Active - Music] - Arima has perfect pitch where he was able to accurately replicate a piece that he had only heard once. As a result, he may choose two players to perform a melody for them. If both players are innocent players, their votes will not count against each other during that day and any negative abilities they use on each other, during that cycle, will fail. [2-shots]

Wincon - Eliminate All Threats to Town
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Night 3 starts.
You have 24 hours to submit your actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.