Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MUUGEN

Wow

No FOS ? Character development? Lol

I don't need evidence to throw a player out who argue on baseless reasons and insult players with whom he never played before.

Shall I give you round of applause for being an experienced player yet going around insulting others while pretending that you are some big shot and yet haven't get a single lynch right in past two days?

Anyway, you are a hindrance to town either because you are scum or because of lack of team play attitude as town.

Go cry somewhere else instead of quoting me.
You realize how hypocritical you sound...

nothing worse than that.

noted you’re emotionally voting me cause you don’t like my responses to you. Great going.

dissapointed in you, fuji2.0

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You realize how hypocritical you sound...

nothing worse than that.

noted you’re emotionally voting me cause you don’t like my responses to you. Great going.

dissapointed in you, fuji2.0
:okay:

Yeah I am bad player. Everyone knows it. I am not an idiot to call myself a good player. It will be like being a frog in the well.

You still going out though:hapnoel:

Nice playing with you. My game along with zem is next. See you there 😇

M

MUUGEN

:okay:

Yeah I am bad player. Everyone knows it. I am not an idiot to call myself a good player. It will be like being a frog in the well.

You still going out though:hapnoel:

Nice playing with you. My game along with zem is next. See you there 😇
never said you were a good or bad player though....

This forums mafia section is dead def going to be my one and only game here Out of 22 players about half actually played.

like I said good luck you need more than an emotional vote On me.

nut keep going with your reads I’m waiting.

Lol

Vote Lynch muugen

We don't need someone who hinders town scum hunting with insults and simply arguing for childish reasons

In short either you are scum or you don't know how to be a town player as town

Either way you are hindrance to town so it's time to throw you out.

Oh I Know how you respond to this

You will go screaming FOS "hey reborn voted me he is definitely sus so we need to Lynch him"😂😂😂
Muugen can rub people the wrong way with how he plays and with what he does as he plays, but the vote on him doesn't serve any purpose right now and isn't helping much at all.

Just play how you play and ignore him right now, he's pushing buttons to get people to act up and you're playing into his hands. I get you subbed in so we have no basis if you're scum or not and muugen 2.0 could be but from what I've read his play is consistent with what he was doing before he came back alive.

Also he really hasn't been a hinderence to anyone, he's just being muugen.
Post automatically merged:

never said you were a good or bad player though....

This forums mafia section is dead def going to be my one and only game here Out of 22 players about half actually played.

like I said good luck you need more than an emotional vote On me.

nut keep going with your reads I’m waiting.
Yeah activity here can be good to bad at times :(

Reborn

Muugen can rub people the wrong way with how he plays and with what he does as he plays, but the vote on him doesn't serve any purpose right now and isn't helping much at all.

Just play how you play and ignore him right now, he's pushing buttons to get people to act up and you're playing into his hands. I get you subbed in so we have no basis if you're scum or not and muugen 2.0 could be but from what I've read his play is consistent with what he was doing before he came back alive.

Also he really hasn't been a hinderence to anyone, he's just being muugen.

Yeah activity here can be good to bad at times :(
Tbh, he is one of the reason why activity could be low here.

He could have aggressive meta or want people to play more actively and it's fine. But going around insulting people isn't the right way to demand activity. I don't know why he is so frustrated and rubbing others for no reason whatsoever.

Also, I have my own reason to cast a vote on him.

I have a question for you. But it was meant for kiwi but since you subbed in for her so I wanna know did you catch up with the thread?

muugen is a little pushy, something a scum doesnt normally do in the beginning as the rules and people above said.
But they also claimed they are an experienced player so they should know what's expected of a scum and dont do it :sus:
This is your first post on muugen. Here you gave a diplomatic read. You kind of gave indication that muugen first day behaviour isn't scum like but then you aren't sure about it as other people think it could be experienced scum pulling this off.

Then you cast a vote on him. But there is a bit of inconsistency
I was already suspicious of you since my first post because of your over the top anti-scum behaviour
you weren't suspecting him from the first post. Infact, you believed that muugen could be scum based on what other people said about experience player pulling such tactic.

As per you, his gameplay was not scum like that's why your first post was diplomatic read on him.

and, I haven't seen you having any substantial read so far in this game on anyone apart from muugen.
you did cast a vote on usopp but I need reason because it seems it was just to fulfill the purpose of voting instead of voting any leading wagon to come clean
what? why you lying that never happend. Also you defend fuji so hard while after all it should be just a guess and the vote thing doesnt really make sense since it could be based on anything
Vote Lynch Real Go D. Usopp
Please share your reads?

Aight. I'll try to catch up quickly then.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I haven't seen the rabid dog town attitude from Fuji he usually has.

Don't know, but you aren't giving me the town Tobra vibes.
Both? Kinda seems to OP for a role like Ulti tbh, even if it's a one shot.

I am going to grab some lunch. Will be back before the EOD.

Getting rid of TAC is always fine by me, but I feel that a Fuji lynch can give us some info. Who he interacted with, how, who he steered away from, who tried to save him, like now, and who tried to push him. He isn't playing with his town meta thus far too.
Light your meta is off. Usually, you ask questions but in this game I have noticed that you sussed three people since you sub in - TAC, Tobi and fuji. And, apart from tac on whom you didn't put vote despite sussing him real hard you went with tobi and fuji (the leading wagons) on grounds like tobi is giving reads so he can't be town

That's weak and imply that you are simply pushing cases on leading wagons but not actually scum hunting. Quite unlike of town light I know of

There's 50 minutes left. We need to act together or it goes to shit. If not Fuji, I would lynch Tobra as I said above.

I see a lot of people mentioning Drago too. What's the case on him? Haven't seen him be too active, which is his scum play. When town he's way more proactive and game solving.
Here again you didn't know why people are sussing Drago or what case they have on drago yet based on inactivity you threw shade at him for being scum.

Why so?
Anyway vote lynch @krogothwolf @Rej
You are Kiwi's sub, right? Yeah.
Here you voted wolf/kiwi
It's based on a night action. But gimme a second.

Check above.
above you said that it's based on night actions
Aight. And you reminded me now lmfao.

Unvote @Rej
but then you unvoted him. I didn't see wolf coming out with any substantial reason or you mentioning what night result you had. If it was pressure vote then I don't see how it served any purpose.

Will you elaborate on it?

Someone said midnight claimed invest? Can someone quote that pls.

If he did, he's lying for i know exactly who town invest is, and it deffo ain't him.

Tobi and kiwi looking kinda sus. 👀
You are highly inactive in this game.

What's the reason?
Also, you were suspecting kiwi and tobra but you voted fuji
What changed your mind?

Please share yours reads

Definitely not.
Literally haven’t changed a single read so I think it goes to show my alignment...

TAC literally already answered every point youre trying to iso him on.

at this point you’re just wasting time.
Well this is worrisome, frozen reads are not good for villagers

N

Noctis

Vote Count

Voters

Light D Lamperouge > krogothwolf >...
Flower > TheAncientCenturion
MUUGEN > Alibaba > RedGloverKing
Michelle > TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion > Midnight Delight
Reborn > MUUGEN

Votes

TheAncientCenturion - 2
RedGloverKing - 1
MUUGEN - 1

Non-voters

Fallen Prince
Alibaba
Tobi
AL Sama
Midnight Delight
RedGloverKing
Marimo_420
Zoro D Goat
Real Go D. Usopp
krogothwolf
Ratchet
vecolaptor

Reborn

Not when they’ve been validated with deductive reasoning.
I am quite curious about something.

I noticed that during first two days you were sussing ratchet. Nothing changed about him. So, you should continue to have sus on him right?

You even agreed with my case on ratchet.
Cool must’ve just repeated or missed what I ve already stated. Next person.
However, today after you subbed in and you gave your scum reads (playa salad) ratchet the sus you were having from past two days was missing.
Pegging these to be scum:
Drago
RedGloverKing
Michelle
Kiwi
Reborn-Phoenix
Veco
Real
Now let's consider that ratchet your sus from two days slipped from your mind.

But then you again came up with second reads and ratchet was missing in that as well.
[Unvote]

[Vote Lynch RedGloverKing]

between These player groups one or the other is scum.
alI or flower - more inclined to believe flower given her flavor claim and Fuji’s flip.

veco Or real - due to their push/votes against Muugen1 d1

Michelle and/or kiwi(Krogo I think was his sub - these two were nata scum reads and she was killed n1

Reborn and/or MariMo - both were afk for just about 2 full cycles before reborn subbed in got defensive when I said him not asking the questions before he left was sus.

red is scum 100% my dudes been doing an iso on Fuji for 2 full cycles and never shared anything.
Why you suddenly dropped your sus from past two days?

Does subbing in for playa made any difference lol

This is your first post on muugen. Here you gave a diplomatic read. You kind of gave indication that muugen first day behaviour isn't scum like but then you aren't sure about it as other people think it could be experienced scum pulling this off.

Then you cast a vote on him. But there is a bit of inconsistency
you weren't suspecting him from the first post. Infact, you believed that muugen could be scum based on what other people said about experience player pulling such tactic.

As per you, his gameplay was not scum like that's why your first post was diplomatic read on him.

and, I haven't seen you having any substantial read so far in this game on anyone apart from muugen.
you did cast a vote on usopp but I need reason because it seems it was just to fulfill the purpose of voting instead of voting any leading wagon to come clean
Please share your reads?
Nobody said that an experienced player would pull such a tactic before me as i remember so i wasnt basing my read on anyone exept muugen1 and im not gonna vote the leading wagon just for the sake of it, i said in my vote post why i voted usopp and that's all there is to my reasoning
About my reads, y'all feel like scum
i dont like how the "invest" are rubbing its others' back :alibaba, flower and midnight
i dont like the "indies": rachet , i doubt perospero would even be in the game and tac with stuff like "oh yeah i lied"
michelle just jumped in the usopp vote and changed it last min
muugen being the aggresive one as always and bringing me close to losing my shit with the way he talks
light just fishing and mirroring other comments
and everyone else playing with repetative mind games
how many members does it take for us to win? i guess there needs to be a 2-1
i would lynch everyone else since the scum would be hiding among them

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Light your meta is off. Usually, you ask questions but in this game I have noticed that you sussed three people since you sub in - TAC, Tobi and fuji. And, apart from tac on whom you didn't put vote despite sussing him real hard you went with tobi and fuji (the leading wagons) on grounds like tobi is giving reads so he can't be town
I came in as a sub during D1 like 3 hours before the EOD Rebron. Miss me with this didn't start this didn't do this. I was the one to point out Fuji's odd behaviour and Tobra's behaviour.

That's weak and imply that you are simply pushing cases on leading wagons but not actually scum hunting. Quite unlike of town light I know of
Check again and reread.

Here again you didn't know why people are sussing Drago or what case they have on drago yet based on inactivity you threw shade at him for being scum.

Why so?
I asked them why lmao. And noted that he's, from my experience, less active when scum.
Here you voted wolf/kiwi
above you said that it's based on night actions
but then you unvoted him. I didn't see wolf coming out with any substantial reason or you mentioning what night result you had. If it was pressure vote then I don't see how it served any purpose.

Will you elaborate on it?
Midnight answered the question I asked. Read carefully and don't try these lackluster tactics when I have already answered it.
Did you try to kill TAC br0?? Just say yes or no.

I saw you said you were rolecrushed. It might mean that even before you tried to kill him it failed since someone rolecrushed you. If it did someone else tried to kill someone and failed and that's where my vote comes from. You need to answer to let us know what we need to do.

Aight. Possible.

What's your estimate now?
I'd say Kaido, Linlin, calamities, and maybe Orochi, that'd be 6 at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.