Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he was allegedly attempting to frame me based off my shift of Meta I had last game.

He multiple times outright ignored the notion that I was expressing a lot of interest in becoming more cooperative with Town and less selfish in my in-game behavioural conduct.

Maybe he didn't ask himself why I was avoiding voting players most of the time during the last game. Why would I do that if my objective wasn't to work for Town in Total Coop.?

The only times I would still act observing my old meta was when I had a very high degree of confidence like with the Usopp lynch or lastly when I came up with that plan to bust the remnant scums.
@Go D. Usopp ™ This explains it better.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
did lanji and kiwi get any proper heat yet?
I don't think I've seen them interact.
Also I have to go for a few hours. Let me know your views concerning Nat / TAC / Tobi.

They constitute by far the players I'm sussing the most but I would like to hear out opinions first as I mentioned.

If I had to pick a target however that would be TAC right now. For the inconsistency regarding his voting pattern.
Translation: Tell me who is fine to vote.

I like his playstyle so far. He's given pretty much original reads - town on Kiwi and Queen. He's give proper reasons for town read on Flower too and her ability. His line of thinking is pretty townie is what I'm getting.
indeed
so why is a townie
afraid to vote someone he finds very suspicious
I want you to answer that .
flower may or may not be the right take.

I find little reason to townread either kiwi(null for now) or queen who you also voted earlier this dp

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
My passive won't help town. It's gonna mess up a lot of things. If you knew who I am, everything would make sense lmao.
After having been out driving and getting lost, I thought that I want to believe Tris. So I'm going to.
Basically;

I said I'm fine with lynching Tris, I think she and Beta are the best candidates. Tris' occasional miller claim made me uncertain of her, albeit I read it on mobile so I didn't get a good eyeful of it.

But when we got to talking, Flowa suggested I slipped when I reiterated her role incorrectly. For some reason Tris took this and rolled with it, mentioning maybe I knew her role—which I got wrong—via a rock paper scissors game. She then concluded with an odd certainty that nothing bad happened to her because of it.

So, could be Tris having a slip of the tongue and jumping at conclusions. But it's weird she went with Flowa here and thought I had her role when I was wrong in the first place.
I find this whole Tris thing.. Awfully convenient for you.
ok ok

so if tris was mafia that scans innocent in some nights, wouldnt it be better if she doesn't claim that?

there have certainly been opposition to flower wagon and also

1. day phase got extended to save flower
2. @Fujishiro was forced to leave his vote from flower

and on top of all this, the votes r shifting elsewhere
Let's put Flower on the shelf for now. We as a collective have decided that it's not the way to go D1.
However this is not to say she is confirmed.

Luthon is ticking of all the red flags, and I think that I hit the bullseye

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
indeed
so why is a townie
afraid to vote someone he finds very suspicious
I want you to answer that .
flower may or may not be the right take.

I find little reason to townread either kiwi(null for now) or queen who you also voted earlier this dp
Yeah, I’m not sure why he doesn’t want to vote you. I didn’t think too much of it. Maybe he finds someone else more scummy.

His reason for town reading them had to do with him isolating their posts and arriving at a town read. I had a vote on queen because I thought her lynch would give us info since players scum and town read her.

Also I forgot to mention this in my summary @Go D. Usopp ™ @Juliet and anyone else reading.
- Apparently Fuji was invited to join the Luffy fan club this day phase. I don’t know what his response was though.

Anyway, that’s it from me. I’m heading to bed, good night. I won’t be around for EOD.

not at all,
I said I cant recall anything from Lind....
The flower thing...you asked me and I responded.

I did not expect my mango vote to do much but I wanted to throw it into the mix.
I have been paying attention.
I am not sure on who to vote out rn.
Tobi?
lol tried to get that wagon out on mango
now you arent sure after calling me suspicious
you chickened out.
pathetic.

when does the dp ends? should I claim
not sure how claiming who you are
helps you here .
explain your reads.
You went to sleep immediatly after I started sussing you
Why i didn't vote fuji later, don't really have a particular reason
lol

what changed from fuji being your main sus when you were here
to reaffirming his push on flower because you thought she had an al sama role
which you speculate has to be mafia. awfully suspicious to me that you maintain the only reason you didnt vote fuji was for no particular reason at all which means you didnt townread him but it certainly looks like you wanted him to get flower out.

queen might be my vote this dp.

I'll try to keep it short.

Luthon then chose to follow your votes to a fault. He never once questioned you, nor anybody. He mindlessly voted for whoever you voted, and we know that he isn't restricted to.
There has been a lot of discussions surrounding many different players, but Luthon has dodged just about all confrontations, just like Flower has pointed out.

Flower was leading the wagon for the majority of the game, then she used the extend DP power, while everyone had their fair shred of doubt surrounding the ability, the ones that stuck out the most during it all is Natalia, Luthon and Midnight (but I'm ignoring him, cus he's obviously suicidal).
Lanji and Nat has been acting strange, to nobody's merit I feel.

Natalija defending Luthon is nothing short of a poor choice, as it further strenghtens my conviction that Luthon is bad, and Nat is in cahoots with him. Natalia is probably the biggest offender of teasing Flower further than neccesary.
I felt like T-pein was doing a dumb earlier, but I'm letting his brainlet attempt at getting me go.

So here's the deal;

Nat and Luthon are in cahoots, Nat should have no grounds of defending Luthon, and Luthon has only scraped by with nothing but mirroring your votes. Even when playing chess, there is a way of defeating an opponent that is making the exact same moves as you, if you just know what you're doing. And I think that is exactly what he is doing.

Queen is another thing though. Queen is right now in a limbo. Same with Susopp.

Luthon shall go, his death shall prove or confirm Nat's alignment.
If Nat's bad, then I have a great suspicion that Lanji is the next.
nah mario
we can go rn
place the vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.