Status
Not open for further replies.
super fucking large ass post incoming
here's where we're at so far, yeah?

i kinda wanna go through all who didn't vote ekko, but im almost certain he was bussed by all of his scumpals. wonder why some deviated from the original train
answering myself here: i think the people deviating from the ekko wagon more than likely didn't care about town cred. i wonder if these same people also were the ones that were targeted during the night phase with harmful abilities
Triangle buddies, let's pummel TPein with our votes like roundhouse kicks

Vote Lynch TPein
Vote Tpin

why is he scummy? i was getting town vibes previous day phase
yeah this dude can go

[Vote lynch T-Pein]
interesting. alot of variation in voting patterns here
I think one of these was on me.
al said he was targeted by mafia

and blue mafia targeted alwaysmind.

:pepecafe:

fhhzzzz
Made myself everything immune.
That better?
Least we know I wasn't converted
Clima-Tact was activated​
[VOTE LYNCH TPEIN]
Seems like Flower is right about TAC tbh.
vote him
[VOTE LYNCH APOLLO]
towncore.

Mid
Naomi
are you saying he is scum?
cool then.
you,AL and TAC

also some individual scum leans.

Mr Reloaded
BAkidou
[VOTE LYNCH TPEIN]
I am not fully caught buf if @AL sama does not have any info with double watcher ability this looks pretty bad to me.
Change vote lynch TAC

Do we have a vote count?
Tfw I don't even get a mention.
----
Vote: Lord Melkor

Think Mango is a good route too.
Vote Lynch lord melkor

Ekko suggested in neighbour chat that he could link two people. If it was a watch, he could easily have linked mono to say, Flower, which wouldn't be scum indicative. As he was tracked, and only targeted Mono, then there was no defence.
I am town and i even used my Stand Guard ability on you earlier, which protects from rolecrushes. It appeared in writeup more than once.

I am also a watcher, this is why i am suss of @AL sama apparently having double watcher ability, which may be indicative of scum watcher.
Flower was town and got modlkilled so yes? Any other thoughts or mechanical input? I think you may be scum here.
Swipe was used on ???​
You think Melkor’s vote silences you this early to make him look bad? Or too much wifom there?
Given the time he is probably ready to sleep too, so won't be here to defend himself. There is no real reason to vote silence me unless it's to save someone or get another lynched. Given the wagons, probably the former.
also we should change Wagon TAC is very likely not scum.....
Mechanical or read? (Melkor is probably the lynch anyway rn it seems)
He's been tagged left & right all day and we're close to EoD he had all the time in the world to try and defend himself

We're close to EoD and he still seems pretty calm

To me it's just a townie who doesn't really care if he dies or not.....so we'd just be wasting a lynch and a whole day....
Vote Lynch Lord Melkor
I was away for few a hours. Vote silence should be to save my counterwagon.

Also I am annoyed because Fuji got back to me that he forgot to mention that @AL sama indeed visited Professor day one. I asked for compensation if I am lynched due to host's mistake.
I am not fully up to date, is TAC the clear counterwagon to me?
huhuuuu we got one!

Vote Lynch AL!!
Then i guess we

Vote Lynch Pot
Actually this does not mean AL is scum for sure. I am not sure he would be so open with his results as scum watcher. It is game design issue how many watchers town would have been in 38 players role madness game?

Especially that each role has several active abilities. I have three actives:

1. Stand Guard - protects from rolecrushes;
2. Enchanced Sense of Smell - watch someone during the night;
3. Swipe- steal someones' item.

1 and 3 appear in writeups.
If Melkor went to me Al should have seen him too. And if Fuji made a mistake I expect it corrected on Al’s end too.
Actually I found it in the night writeup which I not read in detail previously.

I used Swipe on Destroya day 2 and today on Mango Sempai but I did not get an item from Destroya and also no input yet if Mango had something. This only gives me something if the target has an item.
I think Reloaded is scum, his posts were very coasting-like and apparently he made a slip referring to his "team". I am not sure about Apollo and Worst, Apollo was a slight town lean as his thoughts felt genuine. Worst looks good to me right now.
1 Melkor vote is mine. The other is Ratchet’s an is silenced.

No other wagon close, Ratchet silence would have to be strictly to frame if Melkor town.
Vote Lynch Mango Sempai
So Melkor is genuine.
Muugen or TAC, one of them is scum 10000%.
Actually I read that count wrong.

TAC has 4 votes and T-Pein has 3. Mango is 4th
Day 3, Vote Count #3

as of post #7932

Lord Melkor - 6
TheAncientCenturion - 3
T-Pein - 3
MangoSenpai - 2
MUUGEN - 1
Dr. Watson - 1
Charlie - 1
Pot Goblin - 1

TheAncientCenturion: Flower -> MangoSenpai
Flower: TheAncientCenturion
Naomi: TheAncientCenturion -> Unvote -> TheAncientCenturion -> T-Pein
Indigo: MUUGEN -> TheAncientCenturion
Apollo: MUUGEN
Charlie: TheAncientCenturion
Lord Melkor: RayanOO -> TheAncientCenturion -> MangoSenpai
Destroya: Dr. Watson
oddoddfruit: T-Pein
Dr. Watson: T-Pein
T-Pein: TheAncientCenturion
MUUGEN: T-Pein -> Apollo -> T-Pein -> Charlie
Ratchet: Lord Melkor
MangoSenpai: Lord Melkor
BakiDou: AL Sama -> Lord Melkor
Worst: Pot Goblin -> AL Sama -> Pot Goblin
Pot Goblin: Lord Melkor
Peroroncino: Lord Melkor
Dr_Professor83: Lord Melkor

Votes may not reflect their actual values.

Tell me if i missed anything!

5 votes on TAC vs 6 on Melkor.
Let's get it, Naomi told town queen

Vote Lynch T-Pein
Treasure Hunting Squad was activated​
I was vote silenced even before I stated asking questions to melkor

not sure what to make of it
This watchers fiasco which is the main basis to frame was a host mistake and @AL sama confirmed it.

Vote someone else.
here's the interaction with Ratchet and mel. i will make a separate post for this in a bit so we can see what actually occurred
a melkor lynch will give us more info but he can be town too
Change vote lynch MangoSempai
out of all posts you picked this one?

Vote Lynch MangoSenpai
Vote Lynch Melkor

Vote silence wins out
I'm all for it

Vote lynch melkor
Shadow Transfer was used on ???
Kage Kiri was on ??? and ???

Votes are locked​
Oh boy this smells like vote tampering to me.

interactions between ratchet and melkor:
Ekko suggested in neighbour chat that he could link two people. If it was a watch, he could easily have linked mono to say, Flower, which wouldn't be scum indicative. As he was tracked, and only targeted Mono, then there was no defence.
I am town and i even used my Stand Guard ability on you earlier, which protects from rolecrushes. It appeared in writeup more than once.

I am also a watcher, this is why i am suss of @AL sama apparently having double watcher ability, which may be indicative of scum watcher.
And, up to date.

Melkor needs to claim targets.

Next in line would be Baki and Mango. Will give Worst today to catch himself up, if he has an explanation for surviving Night 1 that would also help.

I like Apollo, I think. Indigo needs to claim his new wincon. Not sure what is going on with Muugen/Indigo, but given that one has lied and openly expressed disinterest in the game once Flower leaves I'm not willing to read too much into it on his word. Not sure why scum Muugen would kill those two either when scum benefit from their presence absorbing attention.

Nothing else at the forefront. Not sure I see X's reasoning on Pelosi, their interaction was weirdly emotional. Otherwise I see them both being town here.
Naomi claimed tracker, no? I can't and won't get into too much setup spec in super role madness, most suspicious there is Mslkor, then Al, Naomi probably just Town.
I don't recall. I claimed it before Ekko flipped, but I only mentioned it from Day 2. Like I said when I claimed it, I was given the option to continue the chat, and I refused it. So after Day 1, it was gone.
What info are you referring to? I claimed my shot on Rhea N1, which is why I said I had some reservations around Flower. As for what else Ekko shared, not much. He said he had a scum read on T Pein, and thought Prof was likely Indie, but he was largely quiet compared to his usual presence. In terms of why I wanted to know whether it was a track or a watch - like I just said, if it was a watch I would have thought it was the linking thing he talked about. If it was a track, then the link thing would have showed two targets - if he only had one, then it can't have been that, hence my position that the watch could be defendable, and the track would not be.
Day 3, Vote Count #1

as of post #7453

TheAncientCenturion - 4
T-Pein - 4
Lord Melkor - 2

MangoSenpai - 1
MUUGEN - 1
Dr. Watson - 1
AL Sama - 1

TheAncientCenturion: Flower -> MangoSenpai
Flower: TheAncientCenturion
Naomi: TheAncientCenturion -> Unvote -> TheAncientCenturion -> T-Pein
Indigo: MUUGEN -> TheAncientCenturion
Apollo: MUUGEN
Charlie: TheAncientCenturion
Lord Melkor: RayanOO -> TheAncientCenturion
Destroya: Dr. Watson
oddoddfruit: T-Pein
Dr. Watson: T-Pein
T-Pein: TheAncientCenturion
MUUGEN: T-Pein -> Apollo -> T-Pein
Ratchet: Lord Melkor
MangoSenpai: Lord Melkor
BakiDou: AL Sama

Votes may not reflect their actual values.

Tell me if i missed anything!

I checked Dr Professor night 1 and you night 2. Apparently no one visited any of you, which i find quite suprising.
I also used Stand Guard on Prof day 2.

I have one more active and some passives, but would rather not claim it now.
What do you think of Mango and Al-sama, who have votes on them and i believe my be scum?

Also interesting that no one followed my earlier vote on Rayan even though this was pushed by Flower. Though this is inactive slot so maybe someone will just vig him.
No. It's a night action, didn't submit it yesterday as there was no point. Just Rhea, Night 1. If Mono protected Flower then good chance he blocked me, for some reason, otherwise it failed due to Worst's role or someone else affecting it. I don't think anyone would have guessed I'd shoot Rhea though, because I went out of my way to obscure it (I liked Prof's reasoning at lot, after I thought on it, so I figured it was a good target).
If i understand correctly you can watch two people each night, correct? So i was wondering if you have any results after two nights.
Why do you want to shoot confirmed indie if we have a lot of mafia to deal with?
oh shit if that's not the most scum pot comment i've ever saw

Vote Lynch @Pot Goblin
This was my previous read list. I think main changes are that i like Charlie more so not a scum lean and i am leaning scum on Mango and Sallucion who I had previously as null.
No. If you are telling the truth it implies some redirection or busdrive? Because i did not get message that I was roleblocked or action failed.
Why assume i am lying as only option in SRM game?
WIFOM. Also I've seen you make mistakes like that as Scum several times.
[VOTE LYNCH CHARLIE]

I'm saying that based off of the evidence and information I have, I find it likely that scum bussdrove me with Meeyori knowing full well she would tank a kill.
She's allegedly tanked 2 kills while she only claims to be able to survive one.

Either she is town and scum used both bus + protect, or she is scum and they bussed me with her.

It could be a 4D chess play that it was done like that so that both me and Meeyori was framed. Since if she flips town I would naturally have to be offed later as well. Which is 2 lynches for the price of one kill.

That is a pretty lucrative deal for scum I would say.
still, there's assumption to make that you're targetted by vig this phase to begin with

Status
Not open for further replies.