[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Zara and Gambit was weird when they didn't want to lynch. I think one of the 2 is sus while leaning towards Gambit.

Beta is being a beta but his vocal seems a lot more toned down than usual.
:wellwell:

Melon and Jew seems iffy with Melontonin's calculative posts and Jew the diplomat. Jew mate I know you can still be a decent scum while hiding your alignment.

Cobra is the one I have the most problem with. I don't like that his first two posts were just saying he's town in all caps for no reason. Also like a few have observed he seemed way more inactive than in all of his previous games in which he was town. I don't want to vote him when the guy has just gone to sleep so I will vote for my next big sus- Gambit

VOTE LYNCH GAMBIT @AL sama

The rest of you are null atm.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Zara and Gambit was weird when they didn't want to lynch. I think one of the 2 is sus while leaning towards Gambit.

Melon and Jew seems iffy with Melontonin's calculative posts and Jew the diplomat. Jew mate I know you can still be a decent scum while hiding your alignment.

Cobra is the one I have the most problem with. I don't like that his first two posts were just saying he's town in all caps for no reason. Also like a few have observed he seemed way more inactive than in all of his previous games in which he was town. I don't want to vote him when the guy has just gone to sleep so I will vote for my next big sus- Gambit

Lol you're late

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation

Marimo sama :josad: don't forget that 48 hours from now, d2 will end hehe

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@Reborn @Seraphoenix do you sus each other? If not, Stop!!

Focus on, scum we are lynching. All townies are confused.
I wasn't sussing him initially but the way he defended gambit and totally focused on saying that I sussed him because of al (despite me clearing showing with posts that's not the case)makes me little sus of sera now.

Nothing much though on him apart from this.

Fallen went quite and I am sussing him more now.

Gambit has yet to come out clean.

Melon is looking better to me now. But I will still not clear her yet. I will replace nataljia from melon.

Another one that we needs to look into is Marimo who hasn't been much active. Or maybe I didn't focus
Post automatically merged:

Oh votes are locked

AL sama

Red Haired
Vote Lynch Finalbeta @AL sama
Vote lynch Cobra. @AL sama
Vote Lynch Cobra @AL sama
Vote Fallen Prince
Vote Lynch Finalbeta
Unvote
Vote Lynch Zara
@AL sama